Monday, January 2, 2012

Bucket List

Yup.
I have a bucket list, BUT ....
my dog ate part of it a few months back, so I have some scraps of the wreckage formerly know as my bucket list.

It consists of many things.
Places I want go and explore.
Things I want to do and accomplish.
Things I want to experience, just so I can say, " hey!!! I did that !!!"

The list goes on and on, and as the days, weeks, and months go on, my list grows.

I am okay with my list growing. It means I desire to dare. Desire to be courageous.

I want to live a life without regrets, and a life without fear of failure.
Because what do I really need to be afraid of? People look at me and see a person that isn't afraid. That is daring. spontaneous.
I want to live up to that.
Not because its what others see and expect, but because it's what I want and NEED to see in myself.


I can do it, because I live this life once.
I have one life to make an impact on as many people as I can.
I have one life to LOVE like crazy.
I have only this life to let the Light of Life shine brightly through me.

So here are a few items on my list. No particular order, because I can only recall a few of them without looking at my ever-growing list ;)

Go to Alaska
Visit Ireland
experience the Philippines and meet the rest of my family :)
Change someones life
Be a radio DJ
Open my own bakery/cupcake shop
Go on a missions trip
ride the trolley in San Francisco
Marry the man God had made for me <3
Become a mother <3


again, this is just a fraction of my list, seeing as how my list grows with every passing day.
I won't consider it a failure if I don't accomplish everything on the list, although there are somethings on this list that I would love to experience sooner than later.
It won't be a failure, because if I continually work towards accomplishing this list, then my life is becoming more full. I will be impacting people along the way. I will be experiencing God's creation.

i think the most exciting thing of all is the anticipation on which ones i will get to cross of the list.
I am choosing to trust my Creator to guide me in this life, until I see Him in the next.
Scary, but exciting.
How can i not be excited for all that God has in store ?

This is good stuff, people :p

No comments:

Post a Comment