Wednesday, January 18, 2012

.....

I refuse to be controlled by my feelings.

I choose, instead, God's truth and unending love.

Guarding my heart and mind is feeling like a full-time job these days...

and I'm getting tired.

My mantra.... which I literally say to myself all day long :

God is good.
All the time, my God is good.
He knows the plans for me.... more than I can ever understand, that He has my life in His very capable hands.
Jesus, give me peace.
Jesus, give me peace.
Lord, fill me with your peace.
Help me to live in this day that you have given me.
Father, please give me peace to see beyond this moment.

1 comment:

  1. SO TRUE! There are days I want to go back to Middle school because it was so....easy? Even thought I thought it wasn't! Love ya and I am excited for this weekend!

    ReplyDelete