Thursday, March 31, 2011

Work in Progress

Today was a trainwreck. period. I was all over the place, yet I remained in the same spot ....does that make sense ? I realize my worst day is nothing compared to another's worst day, and at the end of the day , I had a house to come home to, a family that loves me, amazing friends to support me, and my God whose love is unfailing. But nonetheless, I am thankful the day is done. And I am thankful that the work within me is never done. I am in constant flux...ever-changing , ever-bending, ever-moving. I am happy to be that way ( I haven't always felt that way, but once again, God is showing me areas of improvement) . Yes, predictable is nice, comforting even. But growth doesn't happen in my comfort zone. It happens in the unpleasant,disturbing,challenging,trying, awkward moments of my life. At the end of the day, it comes down to this : If I am choosing the path of my Savior, I need to be ready, have a teachable spirit, and be willing to go where He leads me. He is the only one who knows what that path is, I just pray for the eyes to see His nudgings. God is awesome like that .....always loving, faithful, true to His word, forgiving, supporting, guiding me. So, I will keep trusting, keep serving , patiently wait, and keep my eyes on His glorious and beautiful face. " Father God, mold me into the woman you would have me to be. Shape me and pour Your Love, Life, and Peace into me. Lead me to Your cross, refine me, and lead me to Your heart. ~ Amen <3

1 comment:

  1. So true my friend. I had a crazy day too and I needed it read this! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete