Tuesday, November 22, 2011

uhhhmmmmm ..... yeah

way too many things running through my mind these days.

People, places, ideas. Funny things. Sad things. Complicated things. Exciting things.

Possibilities.

One thing remains the same... apart from the constant sick feeling in my stomach :/

God loves me. He is looking out for me. He is guiding my life, and the lives of those around me, moment by moment.

other things running through my mind:

God is able.
He directs my path.
His love is like a hurricane, and I am a tree bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy.
Rich or poor, God I want you more than anything that glitters in this world...
His love endures~ FOREVER His love endures
Walk by faith not by sight.
I love you with an everlasting love

Most of these are bits from songs, seeing as how music <3 is my remedy .... but nonetheless, these are truths that I needed to hear... truths I need reminding of every second.


But each day the Lord pours His unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing His songs, praying to the God who gives me life ~ Psalms 42:8



Random, I know.
but I am random.
My thoughts are all over.
it's okay.
I know I am weird ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment